-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/48681/#review138528
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




Ship It!

- DIPAYAN BHOWMICK


On June 14, 2016, 10:20 a.m., Nitiraj Rathore wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/48681/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated June 14, 2016, 10:20 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, DIPAYAN BHOWMICK, Gaurav Nagar, Pallav 
> Kulshreshtha, Rohit Choudhary, and Ashwin Rajeev.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-17214
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-17214
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Added logs at various places.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> contrib/views/capacity-scheduler/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/capacityscheduler/ConfigurationService.java
>  2198331 
>   
> contrib/views/files/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/filebrowser/DownloadService.java
>  4b8a546 
>   
> contrib/views/files/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/filebrowser/FilePreviewService.java
>  3585516 
>   
> contrib/views/files/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/filebrowser/PropertyValidator.java
>  2ad779c 
>   
> contrib/views/hive/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/hive/backgroundjobs/BackgroundJobController.java
>  2f5c76c 
>   
> contrib/views/hive/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/hive/client/UserLocalConnection.java
>  a86c84f 
>   
> contrib/views/pig/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/pig/PropertyValidator.java
>  cd54690 
>   
> contrib/views/pig/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/pig/resources/files/FileService.java
>  40bc9a7 
>   
> contrib/views/pig/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/pig/resources/jobs/JobService.java
>  9ecbd75 
>   
> contrib/views/pig/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/pig/resources/jobs/models/PigJob.java
>  6f80d6b 
>   
> contrib/views/pig/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/pig/resources/scripts/ScriptService.java
>  46e6247 
>   
> contrib/views/pig/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/pig/templeton/client/JSONRequest.java
>  39a595b 
>   
> contrib/views/pig/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/view/pig/templeton/client/TempletonApi.java
>  66568d7 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/48681/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Manual testing done.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Nitiraj Rathore
> 
>

Reply via email to