-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/49318/#review139802
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




Ship It!

- Jonathan Hurley


On June 28, 2016, 10:23 a.m., Nate Cole wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/49318/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated June 28, 2016, 10:23 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Alejandro Fernandez, Jonathan Hurley, and 
> Velmurugan Periasamy.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-17454
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-17454
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Add a manual message only if kerberos is enabled for Ranger.  This is on 
> direction from the Ranger team where the message shows.
> 
> Best effort was made to not break existing tests by muddling around with 
> summary/stage text.
> 
> 
> In addition, remove some Knox messages from UP.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/UpgradeResourceProvider.java
>  6aab72b 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/serveraction/kerberos/KDCType.java
>  f56ccdc 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/serveraction/upgrades/RangerKerberosKeytabsAction.java
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/state/stack/upgrade/ManualTask.java
>  0a1907f 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/state/stack/upgrade/ServerSideActionTask.java
>  595465d 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.2.xml
>  d4cb742 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.3.xml
>  d0f7f83 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.4.xml
>  91a18b9 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.3.xml
>  d23412d 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.4.xml
>  d5c4108 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.5.xml
>  5163079 
>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/upgrades/upgrade-2.5.xml 
> 4c7591d 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.4/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.4.xml
>  fb91a25 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.4/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.5.xml
>  97662e2 
>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.4/upgrades/upgrade-2.5.xml 
> 383dd9c 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.5.xml
>  579b5ff 
>   
> ambari-server/src/test/java/org/apache/ambari/server/serveraction/upgrades/RangerKerberosKeytabsActionTest.java
>  PRE-CREATION 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/49318/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Manual.  Automated pending.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Nate Cole
> 
>

Reply via email to