-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/49902/#review141716
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




Looks good but can you add Jayush as reviewer as well.

- Sid Wagle


On July 11, 2016, 4:16 p.m., Dmytro Sen wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/49902/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated July 11, 2016, 4:16 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Aravindan Vijayan and Sid Wagle.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-17658
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-17658
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Correct storm link should be used for non-HDP stacks as well.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/agent/ExecutionCommand.java
>  9c262d9 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/AmbariCustomCommandExecutionHelper.java
>  6750faf 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java
>  e0528a0 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/STORM/0.9.1/package/scripts/params_linux.py
>  052994d 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/STORM/0.9.1/package/scripts/storm.py
>  bce71ca 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/STORM/0.9.1/package/scripts/ui_server.py
>  ef2c536 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/49902/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Unit tests passed
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Dmytro Sen
> 
>

Reply via email to