-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/50930/#review145246
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




Ship It!

- Nate Cole


On Aug. 9, 2016, 3:41 p.m., Jonathan Hurley wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/50930/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Aug. 9, 2016, 3:41 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Alejandro Fernandez and Nate Cole.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-18088
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-18088
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> As part of the changes to include Service checks for all services during 
> upgrade (AMBARI-17648), found that Ranger service check is not included.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.1/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.3.xml
>  eb5d419 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.2.xml
>  286f85b 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.3.xml
>  a8ecc46 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.4.xml
>  98601c9 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.3.xml
>  e5565f6 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.4.xml
>  dbdecc7 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.5.xml
>  384b4aa 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.4/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.4.xml
>  efa71a8 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.4/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.5.xml
>  0733f03 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/upgrades/nonrolling-upgrade-2.5.xml
>  0044f11 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/50930/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Ran an EU from HDP 2.4 to 2.5 and verified Ranger/Ranger KMS were in the 
> service checks.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Jonathan Hurley
> 
>

Reply via email to