-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/50886/#review145334
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




Ship It!

- Jonathan Hurley


On Aug. 9, 2016, 6:45 p.m., Jaimin Jetly wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/50886/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Aug. 9, 2016, 6:45 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Dmytro Sen, Jonathan Hurley, Myroslav 
> Papirkovskyy, Sumit Mohanty, and Sid Wagle.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-18055
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-18055
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> config page load takes long time on cluster with large number of config 
> versions
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/AmbariManagementControllerImpl.java
>  1484953 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/ServiceConfigVersionRequest.java
>  b32ccdf 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/ServiceConfigVersionResourceProvider.java
>  d7287e5 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/orm/dao/ServiceConfigDAO.java
>  128fef0 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/orm/entities/ServiceConfigEntity.java
>  22f82fc 
>   ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/state/Cluster.java 
> 0519123 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/state/cluster/ClusterImpl.java
>  0d212a1 
>   
> ambari-server/src/test/java/org/apache/ambari/server/orm/dao/ServiceConfigDAOTest.java
>  78461dc 
>   ambari-web/app/utils/ajax/ajax.js e432e0c 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/50886/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Verifed manually on a deployed cluster
> Added a unit test. Verified that corresponding unit tests to the files that 
> have been changed passes.
> waiting for Hadoop QA job to post result
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Jaimin Jetly
> 
>

Reply via email to