-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/51745/#review148319
-----------------------------------------------------------




ambari-common/src/main/python/resource_management/core/providers/accounts.py 
(line 112)
<https://reviews.apache.org/r/51745/#comment215797>

    "in case the line is valid" I think that what you meant to say.


- Andrew Onischuk


On Sept. 8, 2016, 8:46 p.m., Jonathan Hurley wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/51745/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Sept. 8, 2016, 8:46 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Andrew Onischuk, Dmitro Lisnichenko, and Nate Cole.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-18347
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-18347
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> When setting the {{cluster-env/fetch_nonlocal_groups}} value to {{false}}, if 
> the {{/etc/group}} file has an unexpected format, services will fail to start:
> 
> ```
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/utils.py", 
> line 146, in decorated 
> v = undecorated(self) 
> File 
> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/providers/accounts.py",
>  line 109, in user_groups 
> group_users = entries[3].split(',') 
> ```
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   ambari-agent/src/test/python/resource_management/TestUserResource.py 
> da94521 
>   
> ambari-common/src/main/python/resource_management/core/providers/accounts.py 
> 5169b12 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/51745/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Total run:1124
> Total errors:0
> Total failures:0
> OK
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Jonathan Hurley
> 
>

Reply via email to