> On Jan. 8, 2016, 9:22 a.m., John Sirois wrote:
> > Thanks Martin!  Please mark this review as closed.
> > 
> > Now on master:
> > 
> > git log -1 origin/master
> > commit 024bac9dcb8f37e4b31210e3a0a7aea2345a16ab
> > Author: Martin Hrabovcin <mhrabov...@gmail.com>
> > Date:   Fri Jan 8 09:18:11 2016 -0700
> > 
> >     Thermos: Add ability to specify process outputs destination
> >     
> >     This patch will provide way to **optionally** specify running process 
> > outputs destination. Implementation was built on top of 
> > https://reviews.apache.org/r/30695/
> >     
> >     **What was changed:**
> >     
> >     New `destination` parameter is available on global cluster level and 
> > also on each `Process` level. Possible options are `file` (default), 
> > `stream` to parent process stdout/stderr, `mixed` will split output to 
> > files and stream and finally `none` to discard any logs produced by running 
> > process.
> >     
> >     Testing Done:
> >     Unit test coverage is provided for new functionality.
> >     
> >     I did also manual testing with mesos/docker and I made sure that logs 
> > are being written to expected files and also same output gets to docker 
> > daemon.
> >     
> >     Bugs closed: AURORA-1548
> >     
> >     Reviewed at https://reviews.apache.org/r/40922/

Never mind the request to close - I was able to do this myself.
Thanks again!


- John


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/40922/#review113485
-----------------------------------------------------------


On Jan. 8, 2016, 3:54 a.m., Martin Hrabovcin wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/40922/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Jan. 8, 2016, 3:54 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Aurora and John Sirois.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AURORA-1548
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1548
> 
> 
> Repository: aurora
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> This patch will provide way to **optionally** specify running process outputs 
> destination. Implementation was built on top of 
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/30695/
> 
> **What was changed:**
> 
> New `destination` parameter is available on global cluster level and also on 
> each `Process` level. Possible options are `file` (default), `stream` to 
> parent process stdout/stderr, `mixed` will split output to files and stream 
> and finally `none` to discard any logs produced by running process.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   NEWS e2b26d9 
>   docs/configuration-reference.md bea99a7 
>   docs/deploying-aurora-scheduler.md c0988e8 
>   src/main/python/apache/aurora/executor/bin/thermos_executor_main.py cfade22 
>   src/main/python/apache/aurora/executor/thermos_task_runner.py c019fc9 
>   src/main/python/apache/thermos/config/schema_base.py 5552108 
>   src/main/python/apache/thermos/core/process.py 8a181b0 
>   src/main/python/apache/thermos/core/runner.py 5623dce 
>   src/main/python/apache/thermos/runner/thermos_runner.py 3dacd45 
>   src/test/python/apache/thermos/core/test_process.py da4c494 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/40922/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Unit test coverage is provided for new functionality.
> 
> I did also manual testing with mesos/docker and I made sure that logs are 
> being written to expected files and also same output gets to docker daemon.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Martin Hrabovcin
> 
>

Reply via email to