-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/42749/#review116208
-----------------------------------------------------------



Master (39815a3) is red with this patch.
  ./build-support/jenkins/build.sh

:buildSrc:thriftGen:classes
:buildSrc:thriftGen:jar
:buildSrc:compileJava UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:compileGroovy
:buildSrc:processResources UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:classes
:buildSrc:jar
:buildSrc:assemble
:buildSrc:compileTestJava UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:compileTestGroovy UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:processTestResources UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:testClasses UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:test UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:check UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:build
:buildSrc:thriftGen:assemble
:buildSrc:thriftGen:compileTestJavaNote: 
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AuroraBot/buildSrc/thriftGen/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/thrift/build/ThriftGenTest.java
 uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

:buildSrc:thriftGen:processTestResources UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:thriftGen:testClasses
:buildSrc:thriftGen:test
:buildSrc:thriftGen:check
:buildSrc:thriftGen:build

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file '/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AuroraBot/build.gradle' line: 
183

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating root project 'aurora'.
> Could not find property 'org' on project ':api'.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug 
option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 20.397 secs


I will refresh this build result if you post a review containing "@ReviewBot 
retry"

- Aurora ReviewBot


On Jan. 25, 2016, 10:43 p.m., John Sirois wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/42749/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Jan. 25, 2016, 10:43 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Aurora.
> 
> 
> Repository: aurora
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> This processor automates the process of generating mutable "view" peers
> that are both capable of being hydrated by MyBatis via private field
> injection, and producing an immutable thrift peer graph once hydrated.
> 
>  .gitignore                                                                   
>                            |   3 +
>  build.gradle                                                                 
>                            |  28 +++-
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessor.java
>         | 401 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/javax.annotation.processing.Processor
>                |   1 +
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessorTest.java
>     | 155 +++++++++++++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotations
>                       |  69 +++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>              |  71 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeer     
>                            |  67 +++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeerThriftField
>                      |  66 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveField      
>                            |  65 ++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveListField  
>                            |  67 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveMapField   
>                            |  68 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveSetField   
>                            |  67 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftField         
>                            |  64 ++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftListField     
>                            |  65 ++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftMapField      
>                            |  66 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftSetField      
>                            |  64 ++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotations
>           |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>  |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePreExistingPeerThriftField
>          |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveField
>                      |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveListField
>                  |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveMapField
>                   |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveSetField
>                   |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftField
>                         |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftListField
>                     |  20 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftSetField
>                      |  20 +++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/artisinal/Peer 
>                            |   9 ++
>  settings.gradle                                                              
>                            |   2 +-
>  29 files changed, 1568 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessor.java
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/javax.annotation.processing.Processor
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessorTest.java
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotations
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeer 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeerThriftField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveListField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveMapField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveSetField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftListField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftMapField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftSetField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotations
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePreExistingPeerThriftField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveListField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveMapField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveSetField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftListField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftSetField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/artisinal/Peer 
> PRE-CREATION 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/42749/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Locally green: `./gradlew -Pq test`
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> John Sirois
> 
>

Reply via email to