> On Jan. 25, 2016, 3:43 p.m., John Sirois wrote:
> > NB: Please hold off on review pending an email to dev@ explaining this 3 RB 
> > proposal.

Review away, accompanying proposal is now out for review: 
http://markmail.org/message/a6sdqcelgokw6mwz


- John


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/42749/#review116201
-----------------------------------------------------------


On Jan. 25, 2016, 3:43 p.m., John Sirois wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/42749/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Jan. 25, 2016, 3:43 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Aurora.
> 
> 
> Repository: aurora
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> This processor automates the process of generating mutable "view" peers
> that are both capable of being hydrated by MyBatis via private field
> injection, and producing an immutable thrift peer graph once hydrated.
> 
>  .gitignore                                                                   
>                            |   3 +
>  build.gradle                                                                 
>                            |  28 +++-
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessor.java
>         | 401 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/javax.annotation.processing.Processor
>                |   1 +
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessorTest.java
>     | 155 +++++++++++++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotations
>                       |  69 +++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>              |  71 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeer     
>                            |  67 +++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeerThriftField
>                      |  66 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveField      
>                            |  65 ++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveListField  
>                            |  67 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveMapField   
>                            |  68 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveSetField   
>                            |  67 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftField         
>                            |  64 ++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftListField     
>                            |  65 ++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftMapField      
>                            |  66 +++++++++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftSetField      
>                            |  64 ++++++++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotations
>           |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>  |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePreExistingPeerThriftField
>          |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveField
>                      |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveListField
>                  |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveMapField
>                   |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveSetField
>                   |  17 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftField
>                         |  16 ++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftListField
>                     |  20 +++
>  
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftSetField
>                      |  20 +++
>  mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/artisinal/Peer 
>                            |   9 ++
>  settings.gradle                                                              
>                            |   2 +-
>  29 files changed, 1568 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessor.java
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/javax.annotation.processing.Processor
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/storage/db/mybatis/peer/MutablePeerProcessorTest.java
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotations
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/MultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeer 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PreExistingPeerThriftField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveListField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveMapField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/PrimitiveSetField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftListField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftMapField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/ThriftSetField 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotations
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableMultipleThriftAnnotationsContainer
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePreExistingPeerThriftField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveListField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveMapField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutablePrimitiveSetField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftListField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/MutableThriftSetField
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> mutablePeerGen/src/test/resources/org/apache/aurora/test/peer/artisinal/Peer 
> PRE-CREATION 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/42749/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Locally green: `./gradlew -Pq test`
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> John Sirois
> 
>

Reply via email to