> On April 13, 2016, 9:04 a.m., Bill Farner wrote:
> > commons/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/ZooKeeperClient.java,
> >  line 405
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/46133/diff/1/?file=1342226#file1342226line405>
> >
> >     s/this.//

Fixed.


- John


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/46133/#review128688
-----------------------------------------------------------


On April 12, 2016, 8:18 p.m., John Sirois wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/46133/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated April 12, 2016, 8:18 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Aurora, Bill Farner and Zameer Manji.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AURORA-1468
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1468
> 
> 
> Repository: aurora
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> The Curator discovery code will need to be configured from the same
> command line flags and code as the commons discovery code.  This
> simplifies Credentials to be a simple struct and adapts from the
> `Credentials.NONE` null-object to use of `Optional` in consumers.
> 
>  commons/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/Credentials.java    
>                      |  90 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  
> commons/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/ZooKeeperClient.java 
>                     | 147 ++++++--------------------------------------------
>  
> commons/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/testing/BaseZooKeeperClientTest.java
>      |  15 +++---
>  commons/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/GroupTest.java      
>                      |   3 +-
>  
> commons/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/ZooKeeperClientTest.java
>                  |  37 +------------
>  
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/discovery/ServiceDiscoveryModule.java
>                    |  13 ++---
>  
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/log/mesos/MesosLogStreamModule.java 
>                     |  30 +++++++----
>  
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/zookeeper/guice/client/ZooKeeperClientModule.java
>        |  21 +++++---
>  
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/zookeeper/guice/client/flagged/FlaggedClientConfig.java
>  |  20 +++----
>  src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/app/SchedulerIT.java               
>                      |   6 +--
>  10 files changed, 172 insertions(+), 210 deletions(-)
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   commons/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/Credentials.java 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   
> commons/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/ZooKeeperClient.java 
> 41ae035bdd780027f459ec42c39fb6190a963182 
>   
> commons/src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/testing/BaseZooKeeperClientTest.java
>  b9eaedb1f6740fdaf65bd0fa2613d4dd914536f7 
>   commons/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/GroupTest.java 
> 9127b6e569618f30b74bae2fc7665a92bc30d735 
>   
> commons/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/common/zookeeper/ZooKeeperClientTest.java
>  537d41e2f6a2d56318e50219c8d848a0e253ecd5 
>   
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/discovery/ServiceDiscoveryModule.java
>  c14162fa59bec41e00d8604e7659ca3b925f7a23 
>   
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/log/mesos/MesosLogStreamModule.java 
> 5daafa9234d20dfcfd9a6cc81508836efe39f1f0 
>   
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/zookeeper/guice/client/ZooKeeperClientModule.java
>  4239a867119699267ff8e663a2827feb751fbb79 
>   
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/zookeeper/guice/client/flagged/FlaggedClientConfig.java
>  5b59d55b8e58d0231a18da9813045a9d1dd70be3 
>   src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/app/SchedulerIT.java 
> 89b2813773c2c4bf211883e9d67592b37852776c 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/46133/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Locally green:
> ```
> ./gradlew -Pq build
> ./src/test/sh/org/apache/aurora/e2e/test_end_to_end.sh
> ```
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> John Sirois
> 
>

Reply via email to