-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/66570/
-----------------------------------------------------------

Review request for Aurora, Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham and Stephan Erb.


Repository: aurora


Description
-------

I realized I added a flaky assertion in `PendingTaskProcessorTest` in 
https://reviews.apache.org/r/66536/

I got extremely unlucky and every time I ran the tests it passed until after I 
merged :(
The stat `preemptor_slot_search_[success|failed]_for_[name]` will not appear 
unless the job slot search actually succeeds or fails (i.e. it cannot be 0 
since it is dynamically generated). We were getting lucky where the test would 
search for JOB_A slots first and create the stat. However, when JOB_B gets 
searched first, the JOB_A stat is never created because there are no slaves to 
search through anymore.

I removed the assertion because there is a sufficient assertion directly above, 
and the stat is tested in multiple other tests.


Diffs
-----

  
src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/preemptor/PendingTaskProcessorTest.java
 0bd8d214f49aeb09721cd33776ef213e9cf00347 


Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/66570/diff/1/


Testing
-------

`./gradlew test` passes. Manually forcing `JOB_A` (the condition that caused 
the error before) to get searched first passes.


Thanks,

Jordan Ly

Reply via email to