-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/29940/#review68299
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ship it!


Ship It!

- Zameer Manji


On Jan. 15, 2015, 11:21 a.m., Bill Farner wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/29940/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Jan. 15, 2015, 11:21 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Aurora, Steve Niemitz and Zameer Manji.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AURORA-1018
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1018
> 
> 
> Repository: aurora
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Paginate when necessary in review bot.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   build-support/jenkins/review_feedback.py 
> 66a887797993e2d2d4301ce95242559bfed22c0d 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/29940/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Ran locally.  Review bot is not currently interested in building 
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/28920/
> 
> ```
> Inspecting review 28920: Add support for docker containers to aurora
> Request: https://reviews.apache.org/api/review-requests/28920/reviews/
> Fetching next page of reviews.
> Request: 
> https://reviews.apache.org/api/review-requests/28920/reviews/?start=25&max-results=25
> Fetching next page of reviews.
> Request: 
> https://reviews.apache.org/api/review-requests/28920/reviews/?start=50&max-results=25
> Feedback has been given 39 times
> Request: https://reviews.apache.org/api/review-requests/28920/diffs/
> Latest feedback was given at        2015-01-15T17:57:08Z
> Latest build request from a user at 2015-01-15T17:57:08Z
> Latest diff was posted at           2015-01-14T20:18:13Z
> ```
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Bill Farner
> 
>

Reply via email to