Michael Smith has posted comments on this change. ( 
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/25031 )

Change subject: Use sccache multi-level (disk/S3) config
......................................................................


Patch Set 1:

(2 comments)

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/25031/1/bin/impala-config.sh
File bin/impala-config.sh:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/25031/1/bin/impala-config.sh@856
PS1, Line 856: export 
IMPALA_SCCACHE_S3_BUCKET="${IMPALA_SCCACHE_S3_BUCKET-native-toolchain-us-west-2}"
> Yeah, the sccache content is ephemeral (or at least heavily churning) tempo
I think I might focus on this in native-toolchain and see if I get more 
benefit. And yeah, we could mainly enable it for CI systems, downloading a 
bunch of objects from a particular region for an arbitrary build anywhere in 
the world isn't a great default.


http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/25031/1/bin/jenkins/build-all-flag-combinations.sh
File bin/jenkins/build-all-flag-combinations.sh:

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/25031/1/bin/jenkins/build-all-flag-combinations.sh@116
PS1, Line 116: env -u AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID -u AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
> Add AWS_SESSION_TOKEN as well
I could, sccache doesn't fail on them.



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/25031
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-Project: Impala-ASF
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: Ia58f2d2367ddf143145f826037e50b08ef16dde9
Gerrit-Change-Number: 25031
Gerrit-PatchSet: 1
Gerrit-Owner: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Impala Public Jenkins <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Joe McDonnell <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Laszlo Gaal (Cloudera) <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2026 22:43:43 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes

Reply via email to