Alexey Serbin has posted comments on this change.

Change subject: [rpc] fixed misprint in RegisterConnection
......................................................................


Patch Set 1:

> that's an interesting find. why does this never get triggered? any
 > way to test it?

I found that while browsing the code in the context of review your patch 
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/4959/  :)

As I understand, the added DOA connection in the container is removed after 
some time by the ReactorThread::TimerHandler timer task since the connection is 
idle and its activity time is not updated (default is 65 seconds, as I see).  
So, not much impact here -- just making the list of connections longer, so all 
lookups/iterations take.

As for the way to test it -- it's possible to create a test on that, but it 
would be a little bit invasive (would require friendship from the ReactorThread 
class).  But if you think it's necessary, I can add one.

-- 
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/5003
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings

Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: Ifad34fa64caabebe265aea3c629657046b6818b5
Gerrit-PatchSet: 1
Gerrit-Project: kudu
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Owner: Alexey Serbin <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Adar Dembo <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Alexey Serbin <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Kudu Jenkins
Gerrit-Reviewer: Mike Percy <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Todd Lipcon <[email protected]>
Gerrit-HasComments: No

Reply via email to