Andrew Wong has uploaded this change for review. (
Change subject: WIP KUDU-2129 make ksck less scary when copying
WIP KUDU-2129 make ksck less scary when copying
WIP: There should be a nicer way to test this without the long lines.
Also there are a few changes here, so open to feedback about which
should stay/go, if there are more, etc. Also pondering whether we should
special-case bootstrapping tablets as well.
This patch changes some of the outputs for ksck to be less troubling
when the cluster is recovering. Updates include:
- Report tablets with replicas whose data states are TABLET_DATA_COPYING
as RECOVERING instead of UNDER_REPLICATED.
- Report tables with recovering tablets as RECOVERING instead of
- Report replicas that aren't running as "not running" instead of "bad
state". Most non-RUNNING states have a time and place during a healthy
- Don't log the Status error when using the tool, just the message (e.g.
to avoid messages like "Corruption: 1 out of 1 table(s) are bad").
- Report "non-HEALTHY" instead of "bad" in the above log.
4 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)
git pull ssh://gerrit.cloudera.org:29418/kudu refs/changes/28/9528/1
To view, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/9528
To unsubscribe, visit http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/settings
Gerrit-Owner: Andrew Wong <aw...@cloudera.com>