-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/65548/#review197214
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




LGTM.


src/v1/mesos.cpp
Lines 604 (patched)
<https://reviews.apache.org/r/65548/#comment277350>

    For debugging purposes, it may also help to include the `source` and 
`reason` fields (if present).  And maybe even `slave_id`.


- Joseph Wu


On Feb. 7, 2018, 10:57 a.m., Gaston Kleiman wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/65548/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Feb. 7, 2018, 10:57 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos, Alexander Rukletsov, Greg Mann, Qian Zhang, and 
> Vinod Kone.
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> This operators make gtest print a human-readable representation of the
> protos on test failures.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   include/mesos/v1/mesos.hpp d4c354ab596a6ea361f2fe45afa46089f8c1a543 
>   include/mesos/v1/scheduler/scheduler.hpp 
> 2fdd8f265d8dd5e3a334055ab8777a175688f620 
>   src/v1/mesos.cpp 8abeae06e0fa87b50933df1c222ad4724a0b0116 
> 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/65548/diff/2/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Example test failure without the patch:
> 
> ```
> Unexpected mock function call - returning directly.
>     Function call: update(0x7ffedfa94eb0, @0x7f8638002c30 32-byte object 
> <50-92 EA-29 87-7F 00-00 00-00 00-00 00-00 00-00 01-00 00-00 00-00 00-00 
> 60-30 00-38 86-7F 00-00>)
> Google Mock tried the following 8 expectations, but none matched:
> 
> ../../src/tests/default_executor_tests.cpp:3315: tried expectation #0: 
> EXPECT_CALL(*scheduler, update(_, AllOf( 
> TaskStatusUpdateTaskIdEq(sleepTaskInfo1), 
> TaskStatusUpdateStateEq(v1::TASK_ERROR))))...
> [...]
> ) and (task status update state eq TASK_ERROR)
>            Actual: 32-byte object <50-92 EA-29 87-7F 00-00 00-00 00-00 00-00 
> 00-00 01-00 00-00 00-00 00-00 60-30 00-38 86-7F 00-00>
>          Expected: to be called once
>            Actual: never called - unsatisfied and active
> ```
> 
> After applying the patch:
> 
> ```
> Unexpected mock function call - returning directly.
>     Function call: update(0x7ffc6b036a20, @0x7f4af4000bb0 TASK_STARTING 
> (Status UUID: f379eb50-1163-442a-8e30-a0c2f5247575) for task 'sleepTask1')
> Google Mock tried the following 8 expectations, but none matched:
> 
> ../../src/tests/default_executor_tests.cpp:3315: tried expectation #0: 
> EXPECT_CALL(*scheduler, update(_, AllOf( 
> TaskStatusUpdateTaskIdEq(sleepTaskInfo1), 
> TaskStatusUpdateStateEq(v1::TASK_ERROR))))...
> [...]
> ) and (task status update state eq TASK_ERROR)
>            Actual: TASK_STARTING (Status UUID: 
> f379eb50-1163-442a-8e30-a0c2f5247575) for task 'sleepTask1'
> ```
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Gaston Kleiman
> 
>

Reply via email to