Github user zecevicp commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/21109
  
    I implemented spill over to disk, I added tests for spilling over and I 
tested it on live data. Everything works well (actually it was easier than I 
thought at first). I also removed the `InMemoryUnsafeRowQueue` class and 
implemented moving window changes in the `ExternalAppendOnlyUnsafeRowArray` 
class. It is no longer "append only" but I didn't want to change the name too.
    
    Unit tests are passing and it merges cleanly so I hope this can now be 
merged.


---

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: reviews-unsubscr...@spark.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: reviews-h...@spark.apache.org

Reply via email to