FrankYang0529 commented on PR #634:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-k8shim/pull/634#issuecomment-1648135839

   > > @FrankYang0529 How should we take this up? Should we cover all cases 
described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-1871 and plan for 
review? I think better to cover all the cases and review together.
   > 
   > Hi @manirajv06, yes, I agree it's better to cover all the cases in this 
PR. I will update the PR and remove WIP once it's ready for review. I will do 
my best to finish it this week. Thank you!
   
   @manirajv06 , I have to create another PR 
(https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-core/pull/595) for YUNIKORN-1871, because 
it's unit test in yunikorn-core. I will finish the unit test first and then 
back to this PR for e2e test. Thank you.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to