wusamzong commented on PR #323:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-site/pull/323#issuecomment-1694346425

   Thank @craigcondit for clearing up the concept of preemption, I've updated 
the content to the new commit.
   However, I would like to know what is the expected result if the queue is 
not configured with guarantees. According to the rules of preemption, the 
expected result should be that no preemption is triggered.
   Since this scenario is the actual result when I configure the queue without 
guarantees, from the scheduler log I will find that the preemption task is 
created and a preemption is performed until the two queue resources are equal, 
but there is no law that explains this scenario.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to