manirajv06 commented on PR #1061:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-k8shim/pull/1061#issuecomment-5266704022

   I prefer to do this as "one time" activity using appropriate tools as this 
is something not required to run every time as we don't introduce leaks in 
every change that we introduce. I would prefer running at the end of the "code 
commit" process like codecov etc to ensure there is no alarming signal, 
probably somewhere after or before the e2e tests or somewhere through a new 
option in `make` command. I had come across 
https://www.gopherguides.com/articles/golang-goroutine-leak-profile, a new 
feature introduced in go1.2.7 to find the leaks. This can be hooked up into 
anywhere in the build process.
   
   Please share your thoughts.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to