Kiriman seorang teman ....
indahnya persahabatan.
Andakah sahabat saya ??? 





YOU ARE MY FRIEND


 


If you should die before me, 


ask if you could bring a friend. 


If you live to be a hundred,


I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,


so I never have to live, without you. 


 


True friendship is like sound health


the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. 


A real friend is one who walks in 


when the rest of the world walks out 


 


My father always used to say that when you die,


if you've got five real friends,


then you've had a great life.


 


If all my friends were to jump off a bridge,


I wouldn't jump with them,


I'd be at the bottom to catch them. 


 


Hold a true friend with both your hands 


I'll lean on you and you lean on me and


we'll be okay .


 


Friendship is one mind in two bodies. 


Don't walk in front of me,


I may not follow.


Don't walk behind me,


I may not lead.


Walk beside me and be my friend. 


 


Everyone hears what you say.


Friends listen to what you say.


Best friends listen to what you don't say. 


 


A friend is someone who knows


the song in your heart


and can sing it back to you


when you have forgotten the words.


 


We all take different paths in life,


but no matter where we go,


we take a little of each other everywhere.


Friends are God's way of taking care of us. 


Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.


Friends are the Bacon


Bits in the Salad


Bowl of Life.


 


 


Pass this on to all of your FRIENDS, even if it means


sending it to the person that sent it to you.


And if you receive this e-mail many times from many
different people, it only means that you have many FRIENDS. 


And if you only get it but once, do not be discouraged
for you will know that you have AT LEAST ONE GOOD FRIEND([EMAIL PROTECTED]).


 






      ________________________________________________________ 
Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di di bidang Anda! Kunjungi 
Yahoo! Answers saat ini juga di http://id.answers.yahoo.com/

Kirim email ke