No, it is not available at this time.  There is a new prefetcher
implementation that would allow for this, but the driver has not as of yet
been updated. Furthermore, for true scatter gather (IE: collecting
fragments of a packet to transmit), ipv4/6 checksum offload would need to
be supported.

--dalon