Im trying to make a method return a different value when called with
different parameter. I have read that .Repeat.once() was pretty much the
only way to do this. But, when i try it, i get "requires a return value or
an exception to throw" even though my previous method actually work and
returns a value.

Here is my code

 BaseManager.IsMockDatabaseMode = true;
            _anomalieManager =
            _configurationManager =
            _itineraireManager =
            manager = new SynchroManager(_anomalieManager,
_configurationManager, _itineraireManager);

        public void SynchronizeFlights_Success()
            _configurationManager.Stub(p =>
p.AppSettings.Get(Arg<string>.Matches(i => i ==
            _configurationManager.Stub(a =>
a.AppSettings.Get(Arg<string>.Matches(s => s ==

Any help would be appreciated

"Rhino.Mocks" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at