hello,

in the top menubar of rhythmbox, there is a menuitem named play in control
submenu. i want to change the name "play"  to "pause" when playing music, and
rename it to "play"  when music is paused or stop.  i work on it for a long
time, try so many says to fix it.but i cannot get the right way. please give me
some idea how can i rename the menu. thank you very much.