Kevin:

As mentioned in the Riak MapReduce documentation, you can find more information
about the pre-built MR jobs here:

https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/master/src/riak_kv_mapreduce.erl  --
Erlang Module that contains all of the pre-built Erlang MapReduce Phases
https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/master/priv/mapred_builtins.js --
JavaScript source of the pre-built JavaScript MapReduce phases

Hope this helps,
Charle Voiselle