Hi Naveen,

You are running out of MR workers, you’ll either have to:
a) Increase the worker limits on the current nodes (particularly
map_js_vm_count and reduce_js_vm_count)
b) Add more nodes (and thereby more workers)
c) Do less MR work.
d) Implement your MapReduce functions in Erlang to avoid the JS VM altogether

Bryan Fink has a nice writeup on how to estimate your MR worker needs here:
http://riak-users.197444.n3.nabble.com/Follow-up-Riak-Map-Reduce-error-preflist-exhausted-tp4024330p4024380.html

Thanks,
Alex