By the way, I have the following error using PBC on Riak 2.0:

test.py
------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------
import riak
client = riak.RiakClient(host ='127.0.0.1', http_port = 8098, pb_port =
8087, protocol = 'pbc')
bucket = client.bucket_type('counter_bucket').bucket('likes')
counter = bucket.new('Barcelona')
counter.increment(5)

OUTPUT:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 18, in <module>
    bucket = client.bucket_type('counter_bucket').bucket('likes')
AttributeError: 'RiakClient' object has no attribute 'bucket_type'

What is wrong? I was following the instructions at:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/basho/basho_docs/2.0.0/source/languages/en/riak/dev/using/data-types.md

Thanks,
Alex