Hi there,

This is a pretty dumb question but I think I have never recalled doing it
before. Imagine that I have a register called "something" with a value:

obj.registers['something'].assign('blah')

If later on I want to remove this "something" register from the riak map
object, how to do it? I don't seem to find anywhere in the documentation
how to remove a register.

I could set up an empty string: obj.registers['something'].assign(''), as I
see that when you fetch a register that doesn't exist it returns an empty
string instead of a None. Is this the only way? Or can we remove it in some
other way?

Thanks,
Alex