Hi Santi,

Riak's Protocol Buffers interface doesn't currently support the full range
of Solr queries, this was done to keep it compatible with the old Riak 1.x
search interface.

If you need to use any search properties beyond those provided by Riak
clients, you'll need to query with a Solr driver over http for the time
being.

I'll let our PM's know that we're seeing a need for other Solr query
options, that way we can hopefully schedule it in soon.

Thanks,
Alex