Hi Alberto,

I didn't look into boto implementation, but I suspect that COPY Object API
does NOT work between different S3-like systems.
The actual interface definition of the API is [1] and source bucket/key
is just a string in the x-amz-copy-source header. The request went into the
system that includes rk02.ejemplo.com in your example, but it did not know
anything about source bucket/key because it does not have the bucket/key.
Object contents should be transferred in some way, e.g. GET Object from
source and PUT Object (or Multipart Upload for large objects) to target
system.

[1] http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/RESTObjectCOPY.html

Thanks,
Shino