Hi Fasil,

Riak does not provide any administrative operations for this file.  You can,
however, edit the file for each Solr core on each riak node.  You will find it
under:

<platform_data_dir>/yz/<index_name>/conf

You will need to restart either riak on that node, the Solr on that node, or
the Yokozuna application on that node.  You might even be able to get away will
shutting down the yz_solr_proc (erlang) process on each node, as doing so
cleanly will terminate Solr, and the process will be respawned by its
supervisor.

If you are concerned about data consistency across replicas, you may want to
attach to the Riak console, and, for example, stop and then restart the
yokozuna app on all nodes all at once via the rpc:multicall function after you
have made your changes to the config file, though there will always be
trade-off between availability and consistency.  Note that if you have AAE
enabled, any writes you miss to Yokozuna while Solr is down will be repaired,
but AAE will not be able to detect changes you have made to how you have parsed
data.

Hope that helps,

-Fred