Hi Ricardo,

I don't have examples right at hand, here is a link to our advanced
map/reduce examples:

http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.1.4/developing/app-guide/advanced-mapreduce/

Our own Joe Caswell provided this example: http://stackoverflow.com/a/23633491

If you run into issues after following our examples, feel free to
share what you've done via a gist and we can continue to help out.

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer