Hi Andrey,
The register inside a map is a LWW-register.

Long story: When we added CRDTs to Riak we did it for those users who wanted to
avoid writing custom sibling resolution code, following on from that decision
we decided not to add the MVRegister type. Riak’s default object is an
MVRegister after all. When I say “we” I mean the CRDT team as was then, not
Basho, as I am no longer at Basho.

Cheers

Russell