I see, then i suppose you first need to start the shell. What about
riak-attach? that works?
De: Wagner Rodrigues [wagner.b.rodrig...@gmail.com]
Enviado: martes, 18 de abril de 2017 18:36
Para: Cesar Stuardo
CC: riak-users@lists.basho.com
Asunto: Re:

Thanks for the reply

But It's the Riak's documentation, mentions that.

http://docs.basho.com/riak/ts/1.4.0/using/riakshell/

[Imagem inline 1]

<castua...@uchicago.edu<mailto:castua...@uchicago.edu>>:
Hey,

I dont ting riak can be used that way. Its not like MYSQL, where you can issue
those kind of relational commands. At the best of my knowledge, at least from
the command line interface you cannot do that.

Kind regards,
De: riak-users
[riak-users-boun...@lists.basho.com<mailto:riak-users-boun...@lists.basho.com>]
en nombre de Wagner Rodrigues