Hi Russell

Thank you for your suggestions. I found diag is saying: "The following
preflists do not satisfy the n_val. Please add more nodes". It seems
because ring size (128) divided in 6 nodes is hard to arrange.
The history of our cluster is long story, cause we testing it in our lab.
Initially it was deployed with 5 nodes without issues. Then it was expanded
to 6 nodes, without issues again. After some time all storage space on
whole cluster was fully utilized and we had to remove all data from leveldb
dir, flush ring dir and rebuild cluster. This has been done by adding all 6
nodes at one time, so this may be the case. We can try to flush cluster
data once again and then add nodes one by one (committing cluster change
each time), waiting to partition transfer to end each time.