Héllo,

At work, we are studying the offering in the distributed database
space and my eyes stumbled upon riak (via erlang).

I am wondering how does riak compare to leveldb (bsddb, wiredtiger
and the like) when it comes down to schema design.

Does riak support orderred records based on the key?

If the records are ordered, is it possible to change the 'order'
function/procedure?

Regarding CAP I understand, that Riak is AP which means that some
time, some node can see old version the database. During a partition,
is it possible to do writes at this point?

I don't understand what ACID guarantees riak does provide. What's
the position of riak regarding ACID?

How do you compare riak and mnesia?

Thanks!

Amirouche ~ http://hyperdev.fr