Just to follow up on this, I tried to work out OTP 20 support tonight but it
looks like riak_ensemble is going to need some serious TLC to get OTP 20 to
compile on it due to its use of deprecated gen_fsm calls in various parts of
the application.
So I'm going to omit support for OTP 20 for now and work on OTP 18 and 19
support tomorrow for udon. That ought to be quite a bit more straight forward.
I think it would mostly entail adding the proper relx configuration.
Mark

On Monday, July 17, 2017, 12:41:04 PM CDT, Mark Allen <mrall...@yahoo.com>