Source is in github[1] but i am not sure if it is in sync with a current site.
I've also wget'ed them. Around 512MB.
In short, anyone wanna help, could ping me to talk about setup things.

[1] https://github.com/basho/basho_docs

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Christopher Meiklejohn
<christopher.meiklej...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does someone actually have the source code for the documentation and
> know how to generate it?
>
> Christopher
>
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:57 AM, Steve Roberts
> <steve.robe...@erlang-solutions.com> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> With Basho going into bankruptcy, the domain basho.com is an asset which is
>> up for sale.   This email list is hosted on the basho.com domain so may stop
>> working unexpectedly in the future.
>>
>> We've set up an alternative email group on Google at
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/riak-users
>>
>> There's a similar issue with docs.basho.com which we hope to find a solution
>> for.
>>
>> Steve
>>

>> --
>> Regards
>> Steve Roberts
>> +44-7887-852-920

Iyi calismalar dilerim.
---------
Gokhan Boranalp
+90 555 548 56 18
gokhan.boran...@zetaops.io
http://www.zetaops.io
http://dc.zetaops.io/
http://www.slideshare.net/kunthar
http://www.github.com/kunthar
http://www.github.com/zetaops

Eger gonderilmesi dusunulen kisi veya kurulus degilseniz, lutfen
gonderen kisiyi derhal haberdar ediniz ve mesaji sisteminizden
siliniz.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the message from your system.
---------