Dear Bryan,

Thank you very much for your answers. They are very helpful to me.
I will use more nodes (>=5) in future.

From your experience with using Riak, what would your guess be for the
time taken to finish all the AAE transfers and be done with the
recovery for about 1 TB worth of data (assuming my cluster is
otherwise completely idle without any user accessing the cluster
during this process and that  I am continuously watching the transfers
and re-enabling disabled AAE trees gradually )?  I am just asking for
rough estimate from your past experience ( please quote from your
experience with a difference sized cluster / data size too ). My guess
is that it will take approx. 2 days or more. Do you concur?

Thanks,
Leo