Hi Luke,
The Kyorai org is a collection of (ex)basho projects that have been forked and
maintained outside of basho for a while now. While it was a bit of a scattered
effort in the beginning the demise of basho ended up causing us to collect them
in a central place.

How things go forward really depends a bit on how things go forward with riak
and the basho PI, and the community around it.

Cheers,
Heinz