Greetings!

Thanks to everybody who cared to read the PSTA article.

DeadZen: we have no plans for LevelDB/LevelEd experiments for now.
We seem to have Bitcask doing what we need at the moment and switched
to application development.  Thanks for bringing LevelEd to our
attention, it looks promising for the future.

Martin: I have discovered the LevelEd treatise at
https://github.com/martinsumner/leveled/blob/master/docs/
and enjoy reading it.  Thank you!