>Vincent is right, actually. The email does appear in the source code for
>the page. But as he points out, it does take a more clever robot to
>catch it.

OK, I see what you mean if I scroll off the bottom of the page - they have some hidden
form variables there that allow readers to reply to the post. I will see if there is
an option for removing this reply facility - it would be quite easy to write a script
to reconstruct email addresses from these variables, and one should not assume that
these robots are stupid.

Alan Hewat, ILL Grenoble, FRANCE  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> fax (33) 4.76.20.76.48
(33) 4.76.20.72.13 (.26 Mme Guillermet) http://www.ill.fr/dif/AlanHewat.htm