Dear Krushna,
you are right, but if you create on your  mail program a rule (or
filter) that says: put all messages which has the field CC filled with
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in a new folder named for example Rietveld Mailing
List...I think one can be confident about the content of the mail.
I'm sorry if this can be quite a trivial suggestion...
Regards, marco




Il mar, 2005-04-19 alle 08:47, Krushna ha scritto:
>   
> Dear All,
> 
> I feel, if the mail coming to this Rietveld users list is having a
> common identity (either in 'subject' or alongwith 'sender's name'), it
> will be easy for some users to findout that the mail is not a spam
> mail from someone unknown. I face this problem. Everytime, when new
> sender's name appear in the inbox, I am not confident about
> reliability of the mail. Most of the times, the 'subject' of the mail
> indicates, but sometimes it is difficult.
> 
> Best wishes,
> Krushna
> 
> -------------------------------------- 
> Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow 
> Department of Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science 
> Tata Institute of Fundamental Research 
> Dr. Homi Bhabha Road 
> Colaba 
> Mumbai - 400 005 
> India 
> --------------------------------------
> 
> [image]

Reply via email to