Dear Davide, Thanks for kind reply.
What we could do so as to make the better refinement? (Anyhow will we be able to refine at least Ti and O shift, may be under certiain constraints). Do we need to take any special care for recording the XRD or any hints so that we will be able to refine it better? Thanks and regards Devidas > Dear Deviadas, > Mybe your problem is due to anomalous scattering of Ba that is quite high > at > the CuK edge (f'=-1.05 f''=8.459). > Regards > Davide > > -----Messaggio originale----- > Da: Devidas Gulwade [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Inviato: mercoled� 20 aprile 2005 6.51 > A: [email protected] > Oggetto: about experimental conditions > > > Dear friends > > I was trying to refine pure and doped BaTiO3 structure(P4mm). > I have found that there are limitations due to difference in scattering > power of different ions and due to less scattering by Oxygen. But in > literature there are many papers, who were able to refine Ti shift, that I > could not do in my study. Please help me to understand what could be the > reason? We have Philip's Expert and using fixed or Auto divergence slit > with > 0.01/10s. scan speed. > > Also, I am doing HTXRD, where I want to see the exact weight% of cubic and > tetragonal phase. But I could not do it with success, could not get > faithful > global minima. > > Please help me in this regards. > Waiting for your inputs. > > With regards > Devidas > > > >
