Dear Riza, 
on the site www.ccp14.ac.uk you can download the software ConvX for
Windows (in the section "What you want to do" - Powder Diffraction -
Powder Diffraction Data Conversion...).
If your type file is not present in the software, you can open your data
file with a notepad and save it as a .txt ASCII file (i.e. two columns,
angle and intensity). Then you can convert it with ConvX.
Try this!
Bye, marco




Il ven, 2005-04-29 alle 14:14, Riza Iskandar ha scritto:
> Dear all,
> 
> My institution have a shimadzu x-ray diffractometer ( I forget the type, but
> the old one), I just wonder can I convert it's file type to the order file
> type, RAW as example so I can use GSAS to identify the phase content. The
> problem is I do not know what it' s type of file.
> 
> Thank you for your help
> 
> Riza
> 
> 

Reply via email to