I am working with CeO2 and TiO2 products. I am wondering if one of you knows the thermal expansion coefficient of this products.

What is the space group and atomic positions (x,y,z) for the compound ZnS in  the hexagonal structure. Also for the cubic structure.

These kinds of question can be answered using Google or other WWW search engines, even if you don't have access to text books in libraries, commercial databases etc. For example, the ZnS answer is freely available on:
http://icsd.ill.fr/icsd/index.php?action="">
Dr Alan Hewat, ILL Grenoble, FRANCE<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>fax+33.476.20.76.48
+33.476.20.72.13 (.26 Mme Guillermet)  http://www.ill.fr/dif/people/hewat/