>Thanks for the invitation Alan. Something to do with Valantine Day? Hugo

Hugo and others... Please... this is (obviously?) not me sending these SPAM
messages, but some-one forging my email address. (This is not as difficult as
you might think). The Rietveld list is obviously a target for this kind of
SPAM, and the ILL filters do a pretty good job in stopping most of it, but
nothing is perfect. The only way I could stop it completely would be to
personally approve every message to the list, and I really don't want to have
to do that.

The best thing to do with SPAM is to ignore it. Do not respond, it only
encourages these people.

Alan.

Dr Alan Hewat, ILL Grenoble, FRANCE<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>fax+33.476.20.76.48
+33.476.20.72.13 (.26 Mme Guillermet)  http://www.ill.fr/dif/people/hewat/