Dear Bill,

you are fully right. That's a question for Juan:

Which link is the right one:

http://www.ill.fr/fileadmin/users_files/Other_Sites/Dif/Soft/fp/php/downloads.html

or

http://www.ill.fr/dif/Soft/fp/

Both are working but showing different versions of Fullprof Suite.

All the best

Radovan

William Bisson a écrit :
Dear all,

I just noticed looking at Radovan's email the change in the web address for
Fullprof. I'm sure when I last looked before the change in address that there was a new later Windows version for the Fullprof suite than the June 2007 now
showing on this new website? I remember when downloading it from the old
http://www.ill.fr/dif/Soft/fp/
website it came with a new Fullprof toolbar feature?

Can someone please clarify what is happening regarding Fullprof so I know where
to put in the redirection notice from CCP14.

Thanks
William Bisson

Quoting William Bisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dear All,

Please be aware that funding CCP14 project has ceased and can no longer
guarantee that all software is up to date. I'll put in a redirection notice for
Fullprof straight to ILL.

Regards
William

Quoting Alan Hewat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Please use the ILL download site for FullProf as given by Radovan to be
sure to obtain the latest version, Juan Rodriguez is employed by ILL as
Diffraction Group Leader.
Alan H.

Radovan Cerny said:

http://www.ill.fr/fileadmin/users_files/Other_Sites/Dif/Soft/fp/index.html

Dr Alan Hewat, NeutronOptics, Grenoble, FRANCE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +33.476.98.41.68
       http://www.NeutronOptics.com/

William Bisson

Webmaster and Administrator - CCP14