Dear Dr. Putz,
Thank you very much for the information.I tried the Demo version and it is
wonderful.However it does not show the *.cif files I need.
Is there any way I can purchase only the individual RMnO3 *.cif files
instead of paying for the full price for all the * .cif files as I want only
the RMnO3 ones.

Best regards
Shishir Ray