From: Artem Babaryk [mailto:baba...@bigmir.net]
Sent: Monday, 07 April, 2014 3:14 PM
To: Whitfield, Pamela S.
Cc: Julian R Tolchard; rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: Re[4]: Polarization factor por Ge (111) monochromator

Hi everybody,

Nobody is trying to be prickly (at all)!

The topic has been started with particular case for Panalytical machines, and,
again, a 'minute quote' from archive:
"This is obtain from the help of X'Pert HighScore Plus..."
As the first instance question is so the same kind of answer is coming...

And I would never made a feedback if I was not curious to the topic too.
I remember following branch clearly:
http://www.mail-archive.com/rietveld_l%40ill.fr/msg04948.html
And to be really pricky and boring=),
see http://www.mail-archive.com/rietveld_l%40ill.fr/msg04979.html

That makes me think again that there is nothing new under the sun...

Between, I like to send postcards=)

Cheers,
Artem

07.04.2014 19:00, "Whitfield, Pamela S." <whitfiel...@ornl.gov>